The regular meeting of the Westbrook Village Photography Club was called to order about 7:00 pm on February 5, 2019 at the FALC building by Tom LaFleur, President.
Present: 25 members were present.
- Tom opened the business meeting announcing that the club will judge digital images for the Niagra Frontier Regional Camera Clubs on March 12 at 1:30 in the computer room. Bob C, Jim Rust and Dottie will be the 3 judges and other members will watch the process.
- Luann Fowler reported that prints for the Spring Roundup are due at this meeting and digital images are due on Friday. The Roundup will be on March 9th at the Stardust Theater in Sun City West.
- Tom reminded the club of the upcoming field trip to the Grand Canyon and that those going will meet at the FALC at 7:45 on Feb 14th.
- The date of the March field trip to photograph wildflowers will depend on the timing on the blooms and will be announced. April will be Turf Paradise with the date to be announced.
- The Men vs Women will be the March meeting, a follow-up email will be sent with further instructions about submitting images; sub sandwiches will be served..
- Tom announced that Suzanne Erlenbush will present “Cruising the Rhine and Moselle Rivers” at the April meeting.
- Chirag Patel then did his presentation, very informative on places to shoot in the Southwest.
- Several members brought photos to share; however since the presentation went so long Tom put of showing them until a later time.
Meeting was adjourned about 9:00 pm by Tom.
Minutes submitted by: Dottie Smith
Approved by: Tom LaFleur